Can you relate to any of the following comments from sufferers of chemical hair dye allergy (allergic contact dermatitis)?
- “I'm 46 and was covering the grey in my dark brown hair for years without a problem, then suddenly last year my scalp blew up with swollen patches, itchy rash all over my forehead, and my head felt like it was on fire. I kept dying my hair because I didn't make the connection--how could I react to something I'd been using for years? It took three doctors before someone figured it out.”*
- “Yesterday I used C—G--B permanent hair color (have used this product for 4 years). This is the first time I've had an allergic reaction--itchy red spots on the back of my head. The folks at ---- were very helpful, but bottom line is that they recommend: not using any hair color products at all, but to see my doctor to get tested to see which ingredients I'm sensitive to…”
- “My scalp blew up about 15 years ago after getting my hair colored and highlighted with the same stuff the salon always used. Looking back I did have some warning because I noticed it burned a little once and the next time it burned a little and my scalp felt really tight afterwards. The third time I ended up at the Doctor’s and on antibiotics because the glands on my scalp swelled up. I didn't even know there were glands on my scalp!”
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be happy and satisfied like the following users of 100% natural plant-based hair dye?
- “Always Perfect. I've used this color product for about 10 years because it is and does what it says. It leaves my hair beautifully colored and nourish. The ordering process is easy and delivery is fast. I desperately had to find a hair product that didn't give me such an adverse reaction. I looked on the Internet and came across this beauty with all natural ingredients (and NO PPD, which causes allergic reaction). Thank you!”
- “I ordered Lustrous Henna® from your company and used it today. This is the first time I have ever used Henna on my 62, almost 63 year-old hair. The smell is grassy, and fresh –not objectionable at all, and it was relatively easy to mix. I have dark hair, with some gray, and was expecting it to be a bit darker, but it looks good. I was not expecting the reddish tone that it gave my gray hair, but it actually looks nice…that being said, I was REALLY impressed with how soft and clean my hair is! Next time, I think I will add some indigo, though, so it turns out darker. As a first time customer, I am very pleased, and expect to order more in the future.”
- “Have been using this henna for about 5 years now, and love how it leaves my hair looking and feeling. People stop me in the street to compliment me on my hair...for real!!”
- “I love this product! It covers the gray very well, looks natural and lasts until it’s time to have my hair cut and colored again. I get compliments on the color and how natural it looks. Most of all, I am happy that I found a product that is not chemical-based. I would encourage anyone to give it a try.”
Where to Find 100% Natural Plant-based Hair Dye
-avoid chemical hair dye allergy.
*Quoted sources on file.