- Dry shampoo has some benefit for those who suffer from oily scalp and need to wash their hair more frequently, which isn't always convenient with today’s hectic schedules.
- In rare emergencies, if you really can’t wash your hair the traditional way.
If you really want an ancient dry shampoo that has been used for centuries and is inexpensive, try Multani Mitti Clay Powder (Fullers Earth). Simply part hair; apply a small amount; brush through hair, then brush out vigorously. (Incidentally, it's also an excellent acne remedy.)
Caution: Even the best dry shampoo is not a substitute for a regular hair washing and conditioning for hair growth.
Lustrous Henna Shampoo Powder
-a Beneficial Herbal Shampoo with Ancient Natural Ingredients
Saba Botanical has created an all-in-one herbal shampoo that also conditions –naturally- all hair types. It’s sulfate-free and preservative-free. The herbal mixture allows gentle cleaning, nourishing and strengthening of hair. Conditions and moisturizes each strand of hair, leaving it soft and silky to the touch.
- In its dry state, you can take this herbal shampoo anywhere (including airplanes). When ready, simply mix a little bit of the shampoo powder with a little water and apply to your hair. Wait a couple minutes and rinse out. It’s that easy.
- It’s so gentle, you can use it daily. You can carry this herbal shampoo in your pocket or purse to have on hand whenever necessary and won’t have to worry about over-drying your hair, like you do with traditional dry shampoo.
- An herbal shampoo that improves your hair condition and moisture balance with regular use.
- Natural hair conditioner.
- Hair softener.
- Help fix hair split ends.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Helps cure scalp problems.
- Aids hair growth.
- The ancient botanical ingredients have been known to even eliminate dandruff.
Ingredients: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, Phaseolus Aureus, Sapindas Trifoliatus, Andro Pogon Muricatus, Accacia Concinna, Azaduacha Indica, Acalypha Hispida, Santanum Album, Lawsonia Inermis
*Even though our herbal ingredients have been used in natural medicine for centuries, we must add the following disclaimer: The herbs, formulas, and recipes contained within this web site are not to be considered substitutes for proper medical and health care. As with any other medicine, if you are sick, you should consult a physician to find out if the herbal preparations listed here are right for you. Saba Botanical does not make any medical claims nor warranties regarding the use of the products listed on this site. No matter how natural a product is, it may have a potential of causing side effects and allergic reaction on certain individuals. You should consult your physician before taking any medication.