Many men use progressive hair dye because they're unaware of a safer, natural hair dye alternative to color gray hair. Progressive chemical dyes and hair color formulas have been targeted at men for decades to cover their gray hair. These change the gray hair color gradually. Due to allergic reaction to harmful chemicals, did you know that Grecian Formula was banned in Canada and European countries because it contained lead acetate at the time? It is still sold and approved for use in the United States to color gray hair, but it must carry a warning label about the lead acetate in the product marketed in the states. Why risk potential allergic reaction?
Permanent and semi-permanent synthetic dyes usually contain extremely harmful and toxic chemicals like P-Phenylenediamine (PPD), ammonia, peroxide, lead acetate and a slew of others that can cause damage to the natural hair shaft. They also have caused severe allergic reaction on the scalp, neck and face of several dermatologists’ patients. Growing allergic reaction is one of the reasons dermatologists recommend a using natural hair dye to color hair such as a henna hair dye.
Natural Hair Dye is Safer than Chemical Dyes
Men, there is no need to take risks with your health or natural hair color. Use a natural hair dye: 100% natural henna hair dye. The only natural vegetable hair dye approved by the FDA is: 100% natural henna hair dye. Don't take risks with your health: use all natural henna hair color -to cover gray hair and to get back your natural hair color.
Lustrous Henna ® hair dye is non-toxic, completely safe and 100% natural hair dye. It’s pure henna extract in powder form combined with the extract of other plants that are well known for their hair treatment benefits. It has a very quick dye release and is very simple to apply. It comes in various shades and has been praised by several satisfied male users. In fact, the creator of Lustrous Henna® hair dye, Syed Abbas, is male and uses it to cover his gray, too.
Benefits of Lustrous Henna® Hair Dye
- Both for men and women.
- PPD free, No Ammonia, No Peroxide.
- Blocks UV so your hair doesn't become sun damage
- Strengthens your natural hair so it won't get split ends
- Makes your hair glossy and shin
- Will give you most natural look.
- Adheres to the hair beautifully
- Looks more like your natural color
- Since color fade gradually, do not create ugly white/gray lines with growth.
- Conditions and protects your hair, instead of stripping your hair from the natural protein it needs to stay healthy and grow
- Does not penetrate in the hair shaft to cause them to dry, and become lifeless and brittle.
- Covers any other color as it coats the hair.
- Colors and contain herbs that have therapeutic values, will heal not hurt, as opposed to chemical-based dyes that have known to cause cancer and severe damage to vital organs as they penetrate into the skin.
- Lustrous Henna® contains herbs that are known to prevent hair loss, herbs that are known for anti-dandruff properties and to improve overall health of your hair
- Beautifying qualities of henna have been established and admired for thousands of years. Famous beauties as Cleopatra and Nefertiti have beautified their skin and hair with henna.
- Allergic reaction to pure henna is extremely rare.
Author: L.J. O'Neal, writer and researcher. (L.J. is also a Lustrous Henna® user.)
©2012. L.J. O’Neal. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
*Even though our herbal ingredients have been used in natural medicine for centuries, we must add the following disclaimer: The herbs, formulas, and recipes contained within this web site are not to be considered substitutes for proper medical and health care. As with any other medicine, if you are sick, you should consult a physician to find out if the herbal preparations listed here are right for you. Saba Botanical does not make any medical claims nor warranties regarding the use of the products listed on this site. No matter how natural a product is, it may have a potential of causing side effects and allergic reaction on certain individuals. You should consult your physician before taking any medication.