An all natural hair dye will cover gray with no potentially dangerous side effects. Natural hair dye also improves male self-esteem. Many male users are very happy with the results. They no longer have to worry about taking chances with their health or hair loss* by using chemical hair dyes filled with para-phenlenediamine (PPD), ammonia and/or peroxide, etc. Lustrous Henna® is such a dye: non-toxic, 100% natural hair dye.
More Benefits of Natural Hair Dye for Men:
- Looks more like your natural color
- Since color fade gradually, do not create ugly white/gray lines with growth
- Conditions and protects your hair, instead of stripping your hair from the natural protein it needs to stay healthy and grow.
- Does not penetrate in the hair shaft to cause them to dry, and become lifeless and brittle.
- Covers any other color as it coats the hair.
- Lustrous Henna® colors contain henna and other herbs that have therapeutic values, will heal not hurt, as opposed to chemical-based dyes that have known to cause cancer and severe damage to vital organs as they penetrate into the skin.
- Lustrous Henna® contains herbs that are known to prevent hair loss, herbs that are known for anti-dandruff qualities and to improve overall health of your hair
If you are reasonably healthy and follow a well-balanced diet, then natural botanicals will no doubt enhance your image and stop further hair loss. Using an herbal hair treatment, containing henna and other ancient ingredients, on a regular basis, will also aid in repairing dry, damaged and shedding hair.
Products such as Lustrous Henna® Shampoo Powder, Lustrous Henna Neutral,Shikakai Powder, (all sold by Saba Botanical of USA) are made from all natural herbal products. These healthy botanicals have been used in the Asian continent for centuries, for hair growth, hair conditioning , luster and strength.
So guys, what are you waiting for?
Cover your gray and stop your hair loss with Lustrous Henna® by Saba Botanical of USA.
Note: According to the American Academy of Family Physicians, a number of medical issues can cause excessive hair loss. For these medical conditions, it’s usually best to consult a skilled medical professional.
your product! I am 85% grey and ordered the Henna Soft Black along with the
Indigo. I used three parts of Henna Soft Black and one part of Indigo. I love
the results. I got a very dark brown to black color hair which was exactly what
I was looking for.
I used chemical dyes two or three times and developed severe reactions to the chemicals used in those products. With the Henna Soft Black and Indigo I just get great looking hair with no reactions. Would recommend to anyone looking for natural products".