Real Men’s Natural Hair Care Recipes
Real Men: Give Yourself a Scalp Message
A regular scalp massage helps prevent hair loss and promotes healthy hair growth. Start by gently massaging hair with oil known to benefit hair and scalp such as: almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil (eevo). Cover hair with plastic cap for 15-20 minutes. Follow up with a small paste of Lustrous Henna® Shampoo Powder and water; gently rinse out (no need for additional conditioner). Lustrous Henna®Shampoo Powder contains cleansing and conditioning ingredients that have been used for thousands of years to nourish and condition hair; prevent hair fall; stop dandruff and more.
Naturally Condition Hair for Real Men with Brahmi Powder
Using Saba’s Pure Brahmi Powder, make a paste matching the consistency of thick pancake batter. Immediately apply the paste to your scalp area, touching hair roots; then to rest of hair. Start gently massaging the paste into the scalp by using small circular motions. Cover hair with plastic cap for about an hour, and then wash out with a natural shampoo, like Lustrous Henna® Shampoo Powder. This routine can be followed weekly. Brahmi is an ancient traditional remedy used to nourish and thicken hair.
Real Men Prevent Split Ends with Amla and Shikakai
Make a paste of approximately 4 tablespoons of water and 1-2 tablespoons each of the Amla and Shikakai powders. Apply paste to completely cover the hair. Using a plastic cap, cover hair for about 15-20 minutes, then gently rinse out. Note: Split ends can be prevented and repaired by using Saba’s Pure Amla Powder and Saba’s Pure Shikakai Powder. Amla is known to condition and heal damaged hair. Shikakai is an ancient fruit that grows on trees, called, “fruit for hair”.
Real Men Don’t Forget Balanced Nutrition for Healthy Hair
Your diet is really important. It’s essential to eat healthy food like vegetables, fruits, milk products help make your hair healthy. A nutrient-rich balanced diet filled with lean protein; omega-3 fatty acids; zinc; vitamins A, C, B-12; iron; biotin; and calcium. Healthy eating is not only important for healthy hair, it's absolutely essential.
Real Men’s Natural Grooming Tips to Remember
- Sport the hairstyle that defines you and your personality; however, be aware of your surroundings. Nowadays, it’s usually not important, as long as you look groomed. Yet, we know that circumstances might dictate the hairstyle we select.
- Got a mustache or Beard? Trim and shape it daily.
- Love the unshaven, stubble look? Keep it trimmed and look good, not haggard!
- Define your manly eyebrows, by separating and neatly trimming. Lots of emotion is expressed with your eyebrows, so avoid the ‘no-care’ and out-of-control manic look.
- Trim your nose hairs so that they are not visible. ‘Nuf said.
- Ear hair: Ditto (just like nose hairs).
- Hairy neck? Clean up that nape. If you can’t do it, have your barber shape it for you.
- Keep your sideburns trims; they really shouldn’t cover your ears.
Real men remember: A regular hair care and grooming routine will bring many benefits, plus -you’ll look great!